Covid-19 Response

Due to recent issues surrounding Covid-19 we have had to assess our position on course programming. Based on the information provided by the CDC Canada and CBC, we have decided that classes will remain open and on schedule. We have small class sizes and low community transmissions in Canada mean the risk is relatively low. That being said, we are asking that all participants talk to their doctor and use discretion if they think they are at risk. We will reschedule course for later in the year for people. If you have travelled out of country recently (within the last month) or are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms. Please stay home and contact us so that we can discuss your course options.

This is a challenging time for everyone and we will continue to monitor the situation and change the policy if deemed necessary.

Thank you - Vans School of Blacksmithing Team

Featured Posts